Digital Marketing Specialist
$65K – $75K | Full Time | Hybrid
What This Is
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help us in our mission to take over the world. We need an adaptive, resourceful and fast-moving individual to jump into the role. So essentially Jason Bourne, minus the hand-to-hand combat skills. The work will revolve around managing paid search, marketing automations, lead and acquisition tracking. There is also a variety of support work and special projects to be done, just to keep our days interesting.
- Create, launch and optimize paid ad campaigns
- Maintain and continually improve marketing automations
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing efforts
- Work with partners and vendors for various marketing efforts
- Email and landing page content support
Who You Are
We are a small team with a big mission, so we need a self-starter that is creative, collaborative and team oriented. It’s important that you’re comfortable working hard, using resources and taking the initiative on whatever tasks come our way. You’ll need a marketing or similar degree OR 3 years of experience working in similar roles. You’ll also need technical proficiency and if you happen to get references to 80’s movies, it’s a plus.
- Proven experience as a digital marketing coordinator or similar role
- Extensive knowledge of advertising platforms and reporting tools (Google Adwords, Google Analytics etc)
- Strong email experience (Active Campaign is a big plus)
- Top notch time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If you happen to have Active Campaign, HTML , CSS and/or SQL experience, that would be great. But don’t skip hitting “Apply” if you can’t check each of these particular boxes.
Who We Are
eBacon is a financial technology software company located in Phoenix, Arizona. We create a lot of innovative financial solutions for the business world, with a focus on certified payroll and fringe benefit management for the construction industry. Our development team is in-house, so we’re always creating cool, new things to get the job done. We have won awards for customers service and for being one of the top companies to work for in Arizona several years and counting.
We also have excellent benefits, including competitive pay, plenty of PTO, health care, 401K matching, fun employee outings and enough food and treats to make it hard for you to make good on any weight loss new year resolutions. The work we do is serious, and we work hard and take great pride in the help we give our clients, but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. I mean, we do have a bacon strip mascot.